Sunday, January 20, 2013

MOSTAR AND ON THE ROAD, BOSNIA.

On the way to Mostar from Bosnia I got pulled over police when they caught me speeding up to 30kms over the limit to over take a truck, it was also on a bridge when I over took the truck and this is also illegal. The police man was about to take my passport random and send me to the local police station at Mostar still some 45kms away, pay the fine and come back to their hiding spot to retrieve my passport. When he saw my passport his staunch faced turned and he bursted out with laughter calling over his colleague both pointing and laughing at the Australian emblem on the front which features a kangaroo. He threw the passport back at me while laughing and motioned to me not to bounce over any more cars and yelled ay me a little more ins Bosnian. Mostar was a cool little town! With Hitler memorabilia and many photos of Tito around for sale. Just before we arrived in Mostar we stopped for a toilet break at a sketchy roadside gas station and next to it was this old house that got completely shot up in the war. 

No comments:

To Buy/Stock/Distribute Gypsy Skateboards contact: http://www.maccaronidistribution.com/

To Buy/Stock/Distribute Gypsy Skateboards contact: http://www.maccaronidistribution.com/